- Dr. Peter Maag, Chief Executive Officer
- James Yee, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- Matthew Meyer, Chief Business Officer
- Mitchell J. Nelles, Ph.D., Chief Operating Officer
Board of Directors
- Michael Goldberg, Chairman of The Board, XDx, Inc.
- Brook Byers, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Dr. Fred Cohen, TPG Ventures
- Vijay Lathi, New Leaf Venture Partners
- G. Steven Burrill, Burrill & Company
- David Levison, CardioDX
- Dr. Ralph Snyderman, Duke University
- Dr. Peter Altman, BioCardia
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
XDx is committed to sound principles of corporate governance. To this end, XDx has developed a set of ethics and compliance policies and procedures to guide our sales and marketing activities. These policies are based on the AdvaMed Code of Conduct, which represents industry standards for the medical device industry. XDx is committed to building on its history of corporate integrity to maintain the highest standards of honesty and professionalism.
- XDx Compliance Policy. To download document click here.
Compliance Committee Members
- Matt Meyer, Chief Business Officer