Life at XDx is shaped by our corporate values:
- Pioneering: XDx is dedicated to developing innovative products that have a lasting impact on medicine.
- Integrity: XDx upholds the highest standards for conducting business. We are committed and accountable to the values of honesty, trust and respect.
- People development: The people of XDx grow through mentoring, opportunities for career development and professional advancement.
- Community: XDx believes that with success comes the ongoing responsibility to improve the community.
- Balance: XDx encourages a balanced, healthy and safe environment rooted in diversity, fellowship and fun.
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
XDx is committed to sound principles of corporate governance. To this end, XDx has developed a set of ethics and compliance policies and procedures to guide our sales and marketing activities. These policies are based on the AdvaMed Code of Conduct, which represents industry standards for the medical device industry. XDx is committed to building on its history of corporate integrity to maintain the highest standards of honesty and professionalism.
- XDx Compliance Policy. To download document click here.
Compliance Committee Members
- Matthew Meyer, Chief Business Officer